American Crafts

Miss Lilly Yummy

4:29 AM

Hi Crafty friends I'm here today to share this cute image with you!  I had a lot of fun colouring her and fussy cutting her out!!! Hope you like it!


I coloured her in with my copics and popped her up on pop dots.  I used my spellbinders die Lacey Circles and the paper line is American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection.  The flowers are from Michaels.

Hair: YR20, YR21, YR23
Skin: E000, E00, R20
Dress and Bow: G12, G21, G24
Cupcake:  B02, B04, R37, R39, YR02, YR04

Hope everyone has a crafty day!!!

Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a sweet card Leigh :)
    I really am liking these summery colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card Leigh, Lilly is still one of my all time faves from Olga. She is so pretty.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin