American Crafts

Miss Lily Hawaiian

3:00 AM


This is Marla from www.craftymarla.blogspot.com and YT channel: kmslhowell (Marla H).  I chose to use this cute Miss Lilly Hawaiian image. She was so fun to color with my markers.
 I used a white 5 X 7 cardstock base. The patterned paper for the top and middle section came from the Amy Tan sketchbook paper line and is called "Sienna Spirit". I love the watercolor look the paper has. I cut out a strip of patterned paper from the Authentique Essentails paper pad for the bottom of the card. I cut out a piece of yellow patterned paper using my SP Sunshine Emma sun shaped die. I inked the edges with my Tim Holtz distress ink and added it to the top of the card.


The markers that I used for the hair was Flex markers Y417, Y156 and my Bic Lemon Bliss. I used my Promarkers Y129 and Y418 for the skin. I used Copic markers RV14 and RV23 along with Flex marker M965 for the lei and flower in her hair. I colored her skirt with Copic markers G46 and YG45 along with Flex marker G356.
 Thanks for looking

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Marla, you did an excellent job coloring this delightful image from Olga. LOVE the card you created, beautiful work. Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marla, this is an adorable card Miss Lilly looks good in any situation and you have certainly done her proud here. I really love the flowers, they match almost perfectly with the one in Lilly's hair.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin