Inspiration

Miss Lily with Net, by Tracy :)

8:58 PM

Hi everyone, Tracy here with another card for you as today is my Design Team day :)

I was just itching to colour up some of the new images for July.
Olga did an outstanding job yet again this month :)
I was swamped today so I used an image that I had coloured up last night.
Miss Lily with hoop net. She is just so adorable.














I used the paper from Graphic 45's Bird Song. I liked the dark paper with the tiny butterflies in it. This was suppose to the the main paper in the card...funny how things work out ;)
I also used a sketch for this card.
I am really enjoying using sketches lately.
Here is a close up of Miss Lily :)
I stamped on "Dreamer" as it isn't part of the digital image.



















Here is the inside of my card :)














Hope you enjoyed my card I shared with you :)
And I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Tracy! Love the coloring=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - love those papers and adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tracy and I really like the sentiment, it goes perfect with this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin