Inspiration

My Daily Post!!!

2:47 AM



Hi it Tracey again with my post today!!!

This is Miss Lilly Mermaid !!!

I just love her I'm a big fan of mermaids ,so you can get the image from the shop which is here.

So I have design this background using my CAP & added all the lovely embellishments to it. I have coloured her with distress inks for a change!!! Also added spot of blue & crystal glitter on her. You cant have anuff glitter !!!!!

To finish I have added a sentiment of mine & the 2 ribbons.

Just loved making this card & hope you like it too & will have a look around this lovely shop!!!

Bye for now

Tracey Mo



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Tracey! Love the aqua color you chose! xx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin