Inspiration

Summer Fun

6:00 AM

Well summer is here even though it "officially" doesn't start until the 20th of June.  Sybil here sharing another scene card this time using a delightful "Rag Doll Sweetheart" digi image. This image is called "Summer Beach" so I figured I would go with the flow and make a beach scene card.

Using a Michael's corrugated card base, I adhered a sheet of paper from Crate Paper that has just the right shading which made for a sky background. To create the sand and the foamy sea, tear strips of paper and layer them on top of each other, add stickles to outline which gives both definition and depth. Tuck some shells, a cute crab, sandcastle and a beach ball here and there and viola' you have created a fun beach scene.  I also added a sticker from Imaginisce and then  to complete the scene I adhered the beautiful digi which was so fun to color with my copics.  I hope you enjoy my little card and try your hand a creating a simple scene card too. Well I'm off to have some fun in the sun myself, till next time....take care and see you at the beach!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great card Sybil, now all we need is the weather lol.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies, I truly appreciate you leaving back such sweet feedback. Happy fun in the sun to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin