Inspiration

Sunshine Ahead

6:27 AM

Hello everyone Yay its my DT Day again and I have 2 cards to share with you.
My first card is using Miss lilly Angel on a 51/2x6" cardbase one PTI Rustic White cardstock
For the background paper I used Prima Fairy Rhymes A4 pad and for the paper right behind Miss Lilly I used Paper House Romantic pad. I heat embossed "Capture The Magic" directly onto the paper using CC Design Sweet November "A Little Bit of Magic" stamp in Recollections "Clear Gold" embossing powder.I put Miss Lilly onto some Recollections white lace on a roll to anchor her. The small flower is from Recollections as well as the brown leaves. The large pink flower is from Martha Stewart.Next I stamped Stampin Up "Show & Tell 1" Youre Lovely with SU "Pool Party ink. I punched it out with a 1inch circle punch and put a clear epoxy sticker on top to make my own flair.I added some Prima Say It In Pearls as well. The copic colors I used on Miss Lilly will be down below.
For the inside of my card.

I just used the Prima paper and some cream cardstock. I stamped my sentiment from CC Designs Amy R "Winged Greeting Sentiments" in Versafine Onyx Black ink.

For my seond card I used Miss Lilly Mermaid on a 6x6 card base using Bazzill cardstock

For the patterned paper I used Glitz "Unchartered Waters". For the sky I used a cloud stencil right on the patterned paper with Jenni Bowlin "Soap Powder" ink. And for the "ocean" water I used and EKSuccess waves border punch. For the rock Miss Lilly is sitting on I just inked cardstock with grey ink then drew a rock and cut it out. The lighthouse is a stamp from Stampabilities called "Beacon of Light" that I also copic colored. The Hi Cloud is a wood veneer from Freckled Fawn i inked with SU Tempting Turquoise and used Star Dust stickles inside the letters. The Sunshine word veneer is by Studio Calico I inked that with Versamagic Thatched Straw chalk ink. I also used a sailboat veneer from SC. I inked the bottom in Momento Desert Sand and the top with VersaMagic Red Magic. The Create a Beautiful life banner sticker is by Momenta and the fish & bubbles are srom Sticko "Vellum tropical fish"
For the inside...

I used more of the patterned papers from Glitz. I trimmed a piece into a banner then stamped my sentiment from SP&Co Sunshine Emma set in Versafine Onyx Black ink.

I hope you all like todays cards Now here are the copic colors I used:

Miss Lilly Angel: E50,51,53/R20/30  Hair-E51,53,55,57
Dress-R02,12,11 Feet-R000,00 Wings-B0000,000,00 & Waterfall Stickles
Also used glossy accents, clear glitter pen, and gold metallic pen.


Miss Lilly Mermaid- Skin-E000,00,21/R20,30  Hair-RV55,09,19,69
StarFish-R22/YR14,16,68 Top-V12,15,06 Tail-BG07,57/BG13,23,32
Also used glossy accents, Pink glaze pen & star dust stickles

Thanks so much XOXO

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These cards are adorable! I love that lighthouse and the color of the Miss Lilly Mermaid's hair! ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, these cards are adorable, I love the Miss Lilly with Halo, she is super cute and the colours are divine. Your second card is gorgeous, a really eye catching piece of art, the lighthouse is a genius touch. Great work all round, lovely cards and I love how you finish them off inside too, so much attention to detail.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Steph,I love how you did the hair on Miss Lilly Mermaid.
    Hugs Emjay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph these cards are so wonderfule love the coloring very creative and talented thanks for inspiring me hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin