cute card

Teacher Thank You Cards

10:41 AM

HI everyone so I have 2 cards today and a kinda funny and sad story on my card with Charming Jessica after I had it all done I dropped an open memento black ink pad on it and got it on my image so I didnt have time to fix that but will show a photo of it fixed and paper pieced in a day or 2.

My 1st card today though is using Ragdoll Sweetheart Angel. Its an A2 size card on PTI cardstock in "Summer Sunrise".
My patterned paper is from DCWV 12x12 "Star Stack". I also cut the star from the same patt. paper using Lawn Fawn "Puffy Stars" die. I inked all edges in Memento plum ink . I added Ragdoll Sweetheart flat on the star then put it on foam at an angle. I punched a small star from the paper using a Recollections mini star punch. For the "Teachers" sentiment first I heat embossed PTI "Teach & Inspire" stamp with Stampendous Detail Gold embossing powder. For the "are angels in disguise" I just handwrote it in white gel pen. I finished off the front by adding Gold Stickles to her wings and a purple Recollections flower. (The coloring details will be listed below)
For the inside of the card I layered more of the patterned papers and cardstock again inking all the edges with Memento Plum ink. I stamped my sentiment with Versafine "Onyx Black" ink from PTI"INside & Out Thank You". I then added some stars from PTI "Super Stars" in Martha Stewart "Metallic Gold" ink.

For my second card (the one with the boo-boo) I used Charming Jessica & I just love this image shes so pretty & versatile.

I made this card 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 with PTI Pink Cardstock base. I used patterened papers from Crate Paper "Little Bo Peep" The top layer i inked with Jenni Bowlin "Chewing Gum" ink and the bottom was inked with Jenni Bowlin "Soap Powder" ink. I stamped the chalkboard from Lawn Fawn "A Good Apple" set onto Colorbok Chalkboard Paper using Brilliance "Moonlight White" ink then cut it out I also stamped the Thanks from that stamp set on it using the same ink. I wrote the teachers name using a Martha Stewart Metallic Silver pen and added the chalky areas to the board with a Zig pastel chal;k pen. I stamped, colored & cut out the chalk, eraser and apple from the same Lawn Fawn set & added glossy accents to the apple. The notebook paper, and books are from Paper Smooches "Smarty Pants" set. And the bench, A+, pencil holder & push pin are from Market Street Stamps "Teacher Notes" set. I went around everything with a cool grey copic to give it dimension and also put Jessica on foam dots. (Her copic colors will be down below)
For the inside I did the same thing with the patterened papers and ink. The top sentiment is from Lawn Fawn "A Good Apple" & the bottom part is from PTI "Mother" set. The paper clip is from the Paper Smooches set and all are stamped in Versafine "Onyx Black" ink.

I hope you liked my cards today as I said I will repost a photo of the 2nd card when I paper piece over the BooBoo areas LOL and here are the coloring details for both images thanks so much everyone.

Ragdoll Sweetheart Angel:
I used copics for her skin:E000,00/R20
For the rest of her I used Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol. I added Gold Stickles to her wings.

Charming Jessica:
Skin-E000,00,21/R20,30   Hair-E71,74,77,79   Blue Dress-BG11,23,34 
Pink on dress/jewelry/purse- RV11,21,13  Boots-E33,34,35,37

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such adorable cards Stephanie, they are so pretty, I especially like Charming Jessica, she will be on my shopping list for sure, so pretty and so usual for so many projects. I love all the LLBB images it's hard to choose favorites!

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph these are gorgeous!!! Love both cards! Teachers will love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both stunning cards.
    I just love the scene card of the teacher in front of the chalk board. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph your coloring is some of the best I've seen, it's simply amazing! Wonderful job sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin