copic coloring images

Underwater from Guest Designer Jen

12:00 AM

Hello friends! Today we wold like to introduce you our guest designer Jen! She's sweet and talented lady who loves copic coloring and image stamps!


"Hello Fellow Crafters! My name is Jen or some of you may know me as JenCali78 from YouTube. 

 I have been paper crafting for a little over a year and a half and absolutely love it.  My crafty passion is card making and Copic coloring.  I am the mother to a wonderful 14 year old son, I work full time for an Engineering Firm and I love to travel.
 For my first Guest Design Team project I have created two easel cards using  the digi stamp "Jessica in the Ocean".  On both cards I used paper from Fancy Pants Designs, "Down by the Shore".  I colored the images with my Copic markers and Atyou Spica glitter pens.  I  cut various images and words from my Slice machine using the "Under the Sea" cartridge.

For the card on the left I wanted to depict Jessica under water swimming.  The fish images, sea shell and the word "snorkel"  were cut from my Slice machine.  I chose to add a sentiment from La La Land Crafts that reads, "The Sea is Calling".  I thought that was fitting for the theme of the card.  The sentiment is tucked into a real seashell.  I added flat back pearls to represent bubbles coming from Jessica's snorkel mask.





For the card on the right I wanted it to appear as if Jessica had just got out of the water with her new "friend" and they are now running in the sun. I chose a piece of paper that has suns all over it.  I also used  Floral Ovals Spellbinder dies, washi tape from Recollections and the word "Sun Kissed" is cut from my Slice machine.  I also added flat back pearls on the lacy stopper.

For the next card i used Miss Lilly Mermaid


 The base of the card is corrugated.  I layered paper from DCW, “Tahiti Beach”.  I colored Lilly with my Copic markers.  I added swirl bling from Recollections in the back of Lilly, I also added bling on her top, tail and the sentiment.  I used an Amy R sentiment that reads, “have a magical day”. 



I enjoyed creating with Miss Lilly Mermaid.  She is so magical!

I hope I gave you inspiration on how to use this cute and fun images! "
Thank you very much Jen for your gorgeous cards you made so us!  Good luck!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ur cards came out awesome luv the two totally diff Jessica in ocean cards . Sentiment in seashell is ingenious luv it n ml mermaid is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and super creative Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Jen! COngratualations! I love your cards...especially love your use of the same stamp in a totallyt different light!...literally looks like your watchin her on a sunny day! Gorgeous use of paper!

    You did an amazing job on these projects!

    {{hugs}}

    -christine

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin