Inspiration

A "Birthday's Card"!

8:00 AM

Hello everybody!

This is a "Birthday Card".


For this card, I used of " mauve Bazzil Cardstock ", a fall of white paper with mauve flowers and a fall of pink paper.

Edges are used with "Old Distresser".

The borders of white paper are realized with a puncher border "Martha Stewart".



I used a rubber stamp "Little Blue Button".


I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Ditress Tea Dye" and "Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Pink chalk. 
- Mauve chalk. 
- Pencil aquarellable yellow. 
- Pencil aquarellable green.

For the decoration, I added a flower of pink cherry tree, a white and pink flower of cherry tree, a big mauve rose (30 mm), two small roses mauve (10 mm), a white cloth and plastic flower and a pink dagofly and cremate.

They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icidle".


The paper bow is realized with the file cutting "The Cutting Cafe".

In the center, I added a small pink and white rose (10 mm).



Thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Beautiful! Love the colours!!! Leigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet. I love it. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I really like the softness of your card.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin