Inspiration

A Scene & A Simple Card

8:25 AM

Hi everyone so as I said on my last DT day that I promised I would make a scene card and also use some digis well I definitly did LOL. My first card is a large scene card using Miss Lilly Chef. Because I used so many products I will put a list of supplies under the photos and list of copic colors on bottom of this post.

 It is a large card measuring 6x7 1/2. I will tell you a bit of what I did before I list the products used.
I made the base using orange Bazzil cardstock. The kitchen counters all I did was use some cream cardstock and put score lines one across top for counter and several vertical ones for the cabinet doors and then inked my score lines with distress ink and put some metal dots for the knobs. For the window I cut a small square of blue paper then some small white strips on bottom and center. The curtains die was a tad long so I just trimmed it a bit. I will show you the inside then list my supplies.

Supplies used:
Miss lilly Chef digi from LBBS
Cardstocks-Orange (Bazzil) Cream, Blue & White (Recollections)
Dies- Lacey Curtains (Poppy Stamps)
Paper- Life of the Party 6x6 (My Minds Eye)
Stamps- Sweet Somethings (Scrappy Moms), Birthday set (Skipping Stones), Lovin from The Oven (Our Craft Lounge), Comfort Food (Market Street Stamps), Cupcake Party (Simon Says Stamp), Food& Drink (Jaded Blossom), Year Three (Lawn Fawn), and French tea Party (Magnolia)
Inks- Onyx Black (Versafine), Antique Linen (Tim Holtz), Midnight Muse(Stampin Up), Desert Sand & Rich Cocoa (Memento), Pearlescent Orchid(Brilliance)
Stickers & Extras- Sweet Treats (Puffy Play), Metal Accents (TPC), Dear Lizzy Neopolitan Prase (American Crafts), Scratch N Sniff strawberry (Sandy Lion)
Diamond,Lavender,&Orange Peel Stickles(Ranger), Green Liquid Pearls (Ranger)

Phew told you there was a lot LOL if you want full explanation on everything I will have my Youtube video up shortly.

Now my second card is using Miss Lilly Hawaiian. Shes so pretty I love her I put her on a 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 card base from PTI Harvest Gold Cardstock.

I really wanted Lilly to be the focus on this card so as you will see on the YT video shes on an action wobble (So fun) I copic colored her (colors listed at bottom of this post) I used patterned paper and vellum from Crate Paper "Maggie Holmes" 12x12 I layered the cloud vellum on white cardstock first so the yellow base wouldnt show thru. The flower sticker is a die cut from American Crafts. I added a rainbow sticker from Sticko "Vellum Clouds". Then I took a Freckled Fawn cloud wood veneer and stamped Aloha from Skipping Stone Designs in Black Stazon Ink and added Diamond stickles around the cloud and in center of the flower die cut. I kept it fairly simple because her being on the wobble really makes the card and because thats a lil funny I decided to do a funny sentiment on the inside.
I just used more of the patterned paper and some Hawaiin Shores PTI Cardstock then stamped my sentiment from Skipping Stone Designs in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and added another flower die cut from American crafts. So I hope you also think its simple but fun. Now for all my copic colors:


Miss Lilly Chef Copic Colors-
Skin-E000,00,21/R20,30  Hair-E11,13,23,25  Dress- RV32,63,34 Apron-R000,11,21 Bowl- B0000,000,00 Alsdo added Glossy accents to Bowl & Eyes, Stickles to Hat & Apron ruffle, Glaze pen to Hair ties and sock tops.


Miss lilly Hawaiian Copic Colors-
Skin- E21,11,13/R20,30  Hair-E74,77,79  Skirt-Bottom Leaves- YG95,YG97,G99
Top Leaves-YG61,63,67  Flowers Y17,R24 Bikini Top-V12,14 Added Diamond stickles to flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed todays cards. XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh Steph, I love both of your cards, but your scene card is stunning.
    I love looking at it, so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin