Inspiration

Another Birthday card.

7:06 AM

Hello everybody!

This is another "Birthday Card".



For this card, I used some paper "Melissa France" and youngs doily white 9 cms in diameter.

Edges are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".



I used a digistamp "Little Blue Button".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Ditress Tea Dye" and "Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar". 
- Mauve chalk.

- Glitter Stickels Icile (Wings).



For the decoration, I used the following flowers:

- Big mauve rose fushia (30 mm).
- Pink girls " Curly ". 
- Small pink roses (15 mm).
- Cloth white Rose. 
- Flowers of ecru cherry tree. 
- Gardenia " Mauve Fushia ". 

They are quite covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle". 

You can find these flowers in the shop " Flower Love Delice ". And do not forget, it stays in you a few days to take advantage of sales in the shop! 60 % of reduction!!!!!


Under the image, I added of the lace of pink Calais, the white lace then a piece of pink ribbon. Then, I realized a knot with a fall of pink satin ribbon and I stuck it to the left.


Thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Such a pretty feminine card.
    I really like the softness to you card and image

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin