Inspiration

Birthday Cards Are Everywhere

8:22 AM

Hi everyone OMG what a week its seriously been the busiest week ever with family visiting, babysitting kids, bday parties and summer activities. LOL Gotta luv the summer! So today I have two cards to share and I couldnt help myself I had to play with the new rubber stamps but not to fear I have not forgotten the digis I mean who could they are all so cute I have a hard time choosing which to use for my DT projects LOL.

       So my 1st card is an A2 size Birthday card I made for my sister using Fly By Jessica (such a gorgeous stamp).

I used PTI Rustic White cardstock base then covered it in patterned paper from Melissa Francis "5th Avenue".IStamped Happy Birthday from Simon Says Stamp "Cupcake Party"right onto the paper on the top corner. I wrapped some pink and white twine twice around the paper tied a bow and tied on a silver bird charm by Studio G. I took a small doily and sprayed it with Mr Hueys "Taxi" and then some Tattered Angel "Gold" glimmer mist for sparkle. I trimmed off the excess. I adhered Jessica onto the doily (Copic colors will be down below). I punched 2 butterflies from a Martha Stewart punch & added a gem on each.
   For the inside of my card I kept it simple so I could write a nice message
I used more patterned paper then wrote with a copic multiliner pen the words "A Sister" I then stamped the rest with Versafine Onyx Black ink from stamp set from PTI "Mother". I think it came out clean simple but pretty.

For my second card its also A2 on PTI Rustic White cardstock using Miss LillyPretty Lady.

I copic colored Miss Lilly (colors down below) I used patterned papers from Graphic 45 "Secret Garden 8x8 pad. the postage stamp is also from the paper pad. The Happy Birthday Banner is a digi stamp from LBBS as well Birthday Sentiments 1 and i colored the border wityh copic V93 fussy cut it and popped it up on fioam. I added a purple cabachon flower with a gem  to add some interest. I am sorry my cards are so simple this week as its been kinda nutty but I promise yto do an awesome scene card very soon .

Before I list my copic colors I just wanted to let you know I have a hidden giveaway on my Youtube channel for a the rubber LBBS Miss Lilly Pretty Lady so if you want a chance to win it go over and check it out.

Copic Colors Used

Fly By Jessica: Skin-E000,00,21/R20,30  Eyes-B24  Hair-W3,5,7,9              
 Dress-YG23,13,25/R00,01,02  Wings- G40,82/R000,11 Glossy accents and stickles

Miss Lilly Pretty Lady: Skin-E000,00,21/R20/30 Eyes-G17
Hair-E95,97,99  Dress-V91,93,95/V09,17  Flower in Hair-Y19,17 also used stickles, and glossy accents

Hope everyones having an awesome summer thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Just gorgeous Stephanie. Lovely colouring and beautiful background papers.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin