Echo Park

Cards using Rag Doll Sweetheart

1:00 AM

I chose to make two cards using the Rag Doll Sweetheart images.  The first card is a 5 X 7 white cardstock base. Image - Rag Doll Sweetheart in boots.  I placed a striped patterned paper from the Beautiful Life Echo Park patterned paper pad.  I used a piece of the grey patterned paper along with one of the dies from the Floral Ribbon Threader Spellbinder set.   I also cut out the pink polka dot patterned paper with the border from the Floral Ribbon Threader spellbinder set and adhered it to the bottom of the card.  I placed a strip of lace underneath the scalloped rectangle and on top of the border piece.  I used the Textile Rectangle stamp and die set from My Favorite Things to make my sentiment.   I used a Studio Calico Mister Huey mist to spray some cardstock and then I die cut the Textile Rectangle die and then stamped the frame and sentiment.  I glued it to the top of the scalloped rectangle piece.  I put the Rag Doll Sweetheart with boots image on my card with foam tape to give it some dimension.  I colored this image in with my Copic markers.   I added some beautiful flowers that I received in a RAK to the bottom right hand corner of my card.


The second card I created is a standard A2 size pink cardstock.  I added patterned paper from the Beautiful Life Echo Park paper pad. Image - Rag Doll Sweetheart  bag. I added a one inch strip of the damask paper from that same collection.  I also added a small 1/2 inch strip to the left hand side of the card.  I used my Label stax die from My Favorite Things to cut out a red piece of patterned paper from that same collection.  I colored the Rag Doll Sweetheart Bag digital image with my Copics and placed on my card using foam tape to give it some dimension.  Thanks for looking.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin