Charming Jessica

Charming Jessica's now in rubber!

1:00 AM

Dawn here, isn't it wonderful that you can get some of LBBS in rubber now.... I've got Charming Jessica and had fun doing some paper piecing with her.


I added some Copic markers to the Paper pieced dress and boots.  I cut with a Spellbinder's die which I edged with some distress ink.  I also added some distress ink around the edge of the PP.  The flower is made with a Tim Holtz/Sizzix Tattered florals die.  The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. 

and I also have a card using one of the July release digital stamps.    Miss Lilly on a bicycle.

I've coloured her with Copics.  Added some stickles and gems.  The PP is a sheet from Docrafts.  I used both sides and layered some lace over the join.  The butterflies are a Memory Box die.  I love the filigree look of the die.

Hope you have enjoyed looking at these.  And hop over to the shop to get them for yourself.


for Little Blue Button Stamps

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin