Inspiration

Charming Jessica

8:08 AM

Hi crafty friends hope everyone is finally enjoying this beautiful weather! We have had a lot of rain in southern Ontario the last couple of weeks.

Today I get to share my first card using my new rubber stamp! Go check it out C.C. designs is now working with LBBS to put them on rubber!!!! Hope you like my card:




I used Charming Jessica and coloured her with my copics.  For the background I used old stampin' up design paper. The sentiment is also included with this stamp!!!

The colours I used:
Skin: E00, E000
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Dress: Y13, Y15, Y18
Accents: B02, B04

Thank you for stopping by!!!
Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Leigh, love your coloring and the colors you used are so pretty. Sending you some sunshine, Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, I love the happy Spring colours you have used here.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin