Inspiration

Fly By Jessica, by Tracy

11:59 PM

Hi, Tracy here with you today.
I was so over the top happy when I received this adorable stamp in the mail.
Thats right, Olga's cute images now come in red rubber.
I was lucky to receive stunning Jessica.
I love this image as I am a lover of fairies and mystical creatures :)

















 I coloured pretty Jessica with my Copic markers.
If you want to see the colours I have used, you can visit my blog post Tracy's Treasures as I posted them there.
I wanted to colour Jessica's dress blue as it reminds me of blue bells ;)





















Here is the inside of my card.
The pretty mint paper with the flowers and sparkle was suppose to be my main paper....funny how things work out ;)
















I hope you all have had a creative day today and don't forget to check out these adorable images that Olga has created :)

Tracy :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin