Inspiration

Happy Birthday Jessica

2:06 PM

Hi guys, I hope you all had a great week and looking forward to a super weekend. we are having the most awesome weather here in the Uk.
But I took some time to day to make a quick thank you card. The image I used is Happy Birthday Jessica in rubber form.
The card is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 white card base, the papers I used are Dwell (My Minds Eye).The sentiment is Happy Everything and A Birdie told me (Lawn Fawn).

For the beautiful image I paper pieced her dress and party hat and coloured the rest of her using my spectrum Noir markers
I love how it turned out.  Hugs Emjay

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Another pretty card and beautifully colouring Emjay :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin