Inspiration

HELLO FROM AUDREY AND MISS LILLY PRETTY LADY:)

5:55 PM

Hello everyone and welcome back to Little Blue Button Stamps!!  It's Audrey from the DT here with you:)  I haven't been able to post here for a while due to having family in town for a week for my brother-in-law's 50th and then, once I got some time back for crafty things, my computer died on me and it took almost 3 weeks for the whole ordeal of running back and forth to the repair shop, having to get a new one and then the arrival and set up of the new computer.  I'm almost back to 100% computing capabilities, although sadly, some of my favorite programs no longer exist in Windows 8.  Well, enough of my babbling.


Today, I have used one of our LITTLE BLUE BUTTON SHOP  newest releases for my creation - MISS LILLY PRETTY LADY.  I had such fun coloring this cute image with my Copics and then I cut her out with Sizzix dies.  I added some papers from my stash and a perfect sentiment from MFT.   Sentiment is cut with Nellie's die and I have added Prima flowers and American Crafts ribbon.  Sure hope you like it!  Thanks for looking:)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a pretty card.
    I love the bright happy colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin