Introducing the "Birthday Jessica" rubber stamp!

6:00 AM

Hi everyone, Sybil here welcoming the first day of the month. July is recognized as a celebratory month for us in the United States as we proudly proclaim our Independence Day on the 4th of July.  Personally July is also the birthday month of our oldest son and with all these celebrations on my mind I think it only fitting to celebrate the fantastic news that several of Olga's wonderful images are now being offered as rubber stamps from C.C. Designs! Woot, woot, way to go Olga!!!
I was elated when I received my rubber stamp in the mail and within minutes I was making a youtube video showing off this sweet image stamp. So without further ado please let me introduce to you  "Happy Birthday Jessica" from which I made two very different birthday cards.  This first one I used soft pastel colors, featuring a Pink Paisley 6x6 paper to which I softened even more with brushstrokes and smudges of gesso. Birthday Jessica is colored with copic markers and a light touch with a glitter pen adds a subtle hint of  highlights to the hair.                                                    

 For my next card I used a gate fold card and used vivid colors of yellow, red and black. Again I colored the image with copic sketch markers, added some beautiful red bling to frame the image and then used a clock to announce that it was "party time!"
The inside of the card continues the party theme with streamers and a cute balloon.  Well until next time may all your celebrations be fun and joyous times!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin