digital stamp

Mini Card swap

12:30 AM

Hi All, Dawn here to share the mini cards I made and swapped with Amelia.

Our brief was to make 4 mini cards (3x3 inches) and make envelopes for them and decorate a bag to put them in.   So here are the cards I made, together with their matching envelopes... and also I decorated inside each one.













and I packed them and a few other goodies into a gift bag I made


I found these white lunch bags at K-Mart and I used a Penny Black stamp to make the background for the Rag Doll digi.  

Amelia now has these cards and goodies and I am waiting for her swap cards to arrive.  

Hope you have enjoyed seeing these as much as I did making them.  My new Envelope maker arrived just in time for me to make the envelopes. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The cards are so pretty and your altered bag is adorable.
    I wish I could have participated...I will have to next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin