Inspiration

Miss Lilly fox card

1:31 PM

Hi guys today I have a card to share with you. This is a shadow box card and the image I have used is the really cute Miss Lilly Fox.
The card base is made from white card stock and measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 dept 1 1/2 the oval shape at the front was cut using a spellbinders die.


As this image has animal elements,I decided to do a nature sort of card.
The papers I have used is called woodland folk which worked really well with this image.
I used my Spectrum Noir pens to colour her in.
I had some so fun creating this card and would love to hear what you think.

Hugs Emjay

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your card is beautiful Emjay :)
    Beautifully coloured as always. I just love this image :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin