Inspiration

Miss Lilly Pretty Lady on a paper bag card

3:00 AM

Hello everyone Tracy here with you today :)
I had tried my hand at a paper bag card last week and really enjoyed putting it together :)
So I wanted to make another one and I used the beautiful Miss Lilly Pretty Lady image.















 Isn't she just so sweet with her little heart purse :)
I coloured her up with my Copic markers and if you want to see the colours I used, just click on the link to my blog and I posted them over there.



















 Here is the inside of the paper bag card.
The inside flap is actually the bottom of the paper bag, and at the opposite end is the top of the bag in which you can and a tag or some goodies ;)
If you want to see how I made this card, just click on the link and I have instructions on how I put this together...very easy :)
How to make the paper bag card :)














Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my card and pop into the shop to check out Olga's gorgeous images :)

I hope you all had a very creative day :)
Tracy :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. great idea Tracy. Glad you added the tutorial as I loved how you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - wonderful colours on her dress. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karon, you are so sweet :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lourdes, these images are just so much fun to work with :)

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin