Inspiration

more pretty !!

6:28 AM



Hi Tracey again!!
 
 
This is my card for today hope you like it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the lovely Jessica in RUBBER!!! you can get her from this shop here.
So using my lovely circle grand spellbinders, have distress around the edges in a purple ink & the bigger one is on purple card.  I have coloured her with promarkers & used the one of the sentiment on the stamp plate. To finish added the flowers & a satin purple bow.
 
 
I hope you like & will look around the lovely shop today!!!
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So so pretty Tracey :)
    I love not only this image and how you coloured her, but also the intricate detail in the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin