Inspiration

PRETTY PRETTY

11:21 AM

 
 
Hi Tracey Here!!
 
It my day today sorry I'm a bit late time just gone so quick this week!!
 
 
So this is my gorgeous card
 
 
 
 
So I have used the lovely Miss Lily on her bike which you can get from the shop here.
I have used my flex & promarkers & also was of my gel pens to. Matted her on to purple card & a butterfly background I have made. The extras are a gold mirror butterfly, paper flower & the sentiment is from one of Olga rubber stamps Jessica!!!
 
 
Thanks for looking today.
 
Take care until next time.
 
 
TRACEY

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful card Tracey.
    I love how you added the butterfly background and the butterfly elements to your card.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin