cute card

Projects from guest designer Gigi

12:01 AM

Hello friends! Today we would love to introduce you Gigi - she's sweet and talented lady who wants to share with you her projects!


"I began crafting in March of this year. How it happened was that I have depression and chronic pain and began watching a lot of youtube videos and cards were calling my name. I also love to make mini albums of various types. I find that crafting relaxes me and is now my pricey vice. I don't know what I would do without it.



Card #1 Digital stamp Miss Lilly on the bike was used on a Neenah Solar paper cardstock and matted with a glitter paper die cuts with a view and layered with the same brand in a textured purple cardstock. I also used a purplish matching trim on the top and wrapped it around the card. I colored her using Prismacolors and used Gamsol.


Card #2 Digital stamp Rag Doll Sweetheart in boots was used on a Prima Tag and she was also colored with prismacolors and Gamsol was used. I used a thick pink Trim on the bottom and some Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers in various pinks and white colors. Recollection bling was used in various matching pink and white stones and a butterfly to match. I used an off white flower trim tied to the top because it reminded me of the feel of her outfit from the 70's style."

Thank you very much Gigi for your wonderful cards!
Friends go ahead and share Gigi some love and visit her YouTube channel Agape4gigi !

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Both your card and tag are stunning Gigi:)
    So happy that creating is helping you.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin