Inspiration

Smashing LBBS

6:00 AM

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share with you my new crafting love: smashbooking!  There are no rules to smashing so whatever suits your fancy to add to the pages is up to your imagination.
 Here is the first of a two page layout that I made dedicated to Olga and my time being on her design team. For my title I adhered a burlap label from Little Yellow Bicycle, added some maple thickers, to which I also added a little blue button to show I "heart" LBBS!

I colored my favorite image Miss Lilly and Toby with copics, added some stickles to the centers of the flowers and placed it by the "cute as a button" stamp from Maya Road. Celebrating Olga's success with both her digi and rubber stamps is a beautiful rub-on underneath the image. 

On the corresponding page I placed the adorable Miss Lilly Mermaid onto the ocean scene. I'm loving the effect the copic glitter pens add to her hair as well as conjure up that "fresh from the ocean" feeling every mermaid desires! 

Adding rub-ons from Bo Bunny, a couple of fish charms and a gorgeous starfish to Lilly's hair completed what has become one of my favorite smash layouts.  Thanks for taking a peek in my smashbook!  Now let's go take a dip in the ocean! 




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Those are very beautiful. I saw them on her channel and I love them. The images are very cute. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies, I really appreciate both of your kind comments! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pages are stunning Sybil :)
    I love to smash as well :)
    Both images are beautifully coloured :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin