Inspiration

Another Miss Lilly Sukura

12:30 AM

Hi  Dawn here for my day on the blog.

I have a Miss Lilly Sukura card to share today.  This image has to be my favourite Miss Lilly.


I started with some blue textured card for my base.  I then printed Miss Lilly onto card and onto the patterned Japanese paper.  I paper pieced the her dress and coloured int the rest with Copics.  I used a new edge die and a piece of tissue box chipboard to make the flowers.  They looked like cherry blossom to me.  The sentiment is a white peelcraft sticker.  I added some more of the Japanese paper along the top.  Miss Lilly was popped on dimensionals.

It's nearly the end of the month, but there's still time to enter our challenge (see here) ~ use bling on your card.  And it's nearly time for next month's release... you will LOVE them! 










You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful card Dawn :)
    I love that die and what you used to make the flowers, very creative :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin