News

Big sale results

3:09 AM

Hello everyone! Today I closed our My helping hand big sale and already can show you the results!
Through August 14th - August 28th we have gathered almost $150 !
I already sent these money with two payments (in UA Hrivnas of course) to little Barbara's parents account. Here is a small screenshot of my bank account transactions.

I just want to say thank you! It's only because of customers who made an orders we got so much money. Of course it's not a huge amount but still it's not so small!
Thank you everybody and God bless you!
Olga


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. God Bless you Olga for caring and having such a generous heart. My prayers are still going up for this sweet baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Sybil! You are so thoughtful and thank you for your help! Thank to you I had a few customers!=) God bless you! xx

      Delete
  2. All the best to her and her family. Many blessings to you to for this kind act of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Winnie! Thank you too=)) x

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin