altered clipboard

Crafting Miss Lilly Altered Clipboard

6:10 AM

Hi crafty friends I'm back today share an altered clipboard using this really fun image Crafting Miss Lilly.  I created this clipboard to write projects I want to create and the pocket I'm going to add tags!   I have before and after pictures for you.  Hope you all like it!!!




The first thing I did was spray paint the clip with an off white,  I then chose my paper and distressed it with vintage photo ink.  I created a pocket on the bottom and layered a doily.

 
These flowers are from WOC and I used a little gesso on the tips of the flowers. 

Here I created a small note pad and put it together using seam binding.


I coloured Crafting Miss Lilly with my copics.  I also added stickles and glossy accents to the image.


Hair: E17, E19, E27
Skin: E000, E00
Top: V20, V22, Y13
Pants: C3, C5, C7
Shoes: V28
Accessories:  B00, B0000, BG11, BG32, BG34, V28, V12

Thanks for stopping by

Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a creative project Leigh :)
    She is adorable and is a perfect image for your pretty clipboard.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin