Digital Stamps Miss Lilly

Cup of Tea & Sakura

9:53 AM

Hi everyone Steph here with my 2 DT cards. I used 2 digis this time & was so in love with them I made them slightly larger than I usually do to let the cards truly focus on the images.

My 1st card is using Miss Lilly Cup Of Tea digi on a 5 1/2x 5 1/2 base on Stampin Up Midnight Muse cardstock.
I knew I wanted to use patterned paper from Little Yellow Bicycle "Just Because" with the tea cups all over it. Next the chair is a stamp & die set from Sizzix/Hero Arts "Chandelier" set stamped in Versamagic "Gingerbread" chalk ink. The table set is from LaLaLand Crafts "Tea Time Set" I paper pieced some of it with the LYB pad. the "Youre My Cup of Tea" sticker if from the Target coffee/tea sticker sheet. I made the teapot flair myself with a circle punch & epoxy sticker.

For the inside I carried in the same patt papers again.

I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts "Whats Perking" in Versafine Onyx Black ink & added the tea bag is from the LaLaLand Tea stamp set.
The copic colors will be at the bottom of the post.

My second card is using the Miss Lilly Sakura digi on a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 base on PTI Yellow cardstock.

The patterned paper is from Prima "Firefly". I used the Lawn Fawn "Bannerific" stamp & die set with PTI yellow cardstock & SU Primrose Petals ink. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn "Lunar Lights" heat embossed with Zing "Aqua" powder. The lanterns are also from the Lunar Lights set using the Prima paper & glossy accents. I added a Recollections metal bird on top. Lastly I put a pink felt flower from my stash and stuck 2 leaf pins from Joanns into it.

The inside again is clean & simple using the Prima paper.

I added another paper pieced lantern from the Lawn Fawn set & stamped my sentiment from Simon Says "Inside & Out Sayings".

Now for my copic colors:
ML Cup of Tea Copic Colors:  Skin-E000,00,21/R20,30
Hair-E71,74,77,79  Headband/Dress/Shoes-R14,05,08/ BG11, 13, 15/C00,1,3,5
Tea-E23,25/B0000,000,00/0 Stickles/Glossy Accents/Clear Glaze Pen


ML Sakura Copic Colors: Skin-E0000,000,00/R20,30
Hair-T3,5,7,9 (White Gel Pen)  Umbrella-Y35,17,38
Dress-RV21,23,13  Sash-BG11,13,15 (Glitter Spica Pen)
Stickles on the flowers

I hope you liked todays cards I had so much fun coloring them especially larger than I normally make them. XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your scene cards are always so detailed and gorgeous Stephanie :)
    Both images are darling and you coloured them up perfectly.
    I love to see all the little detail of your cards, so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin