buy rubber stamps

Design team cards

2:52 AM




hi Amelia here , I used the forget me flowers on the above card and some stickles , this is an amazing digi stamp, thank you Olga




On the above card I used Theresa Collins paper , made a flower with stamens I got from a friend from youtube

used a clock die-cut that I got from a friend Wanda boxie bell on youtube also , the birthday wishes cardboard words are Theresa Collins too




This paper is a Graphic 45 12 x12 paper my husband bought for me , and I have two ribbon flowers I made on top with a die cut I cut with my cuttlebug and a forget me not flower , I coloured the digis in with my spectrum noir markers and used stickles for a bit of bling





I stickled this little darling up and used a cupcake skirt on the paper




This is a paper stack from Theresa Collins and I used paper roses and some blue cherrie blossoms , and a butterfly punched out by a dear friend Becky from USA which is Auntbeckcreations here on youtube , she loves Olga's digi stamps too



I used Therese Collins paper here and an old Shakespeare book that is die cut with one of the scollop dies my husband bought me ,got a paper destresser from my friend in a RAK (random act of kindness) and distressed the paper and the sentiment which is also of Olga's wonderful range of sentiments

This is just a tag I made for my box of white envelopes and card-stock box my husband bought me , Olga your digis are amazing thank you


here I used some chevron paper I got from Becky do not know what paper range it is and I stamped out some butterflies and then also put white paper behind it so that they stand out , used some stickles and it came out so cute

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. WOW these are fabulous. Really stepped up the creativity. TFS ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards darling!!! love them!=) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where to start Amelia, your cards are all so beautiful.
    You know I love your last card as I love the colour red/burgundy.
    But I have a soft spot for Steampunk Jessica (which you coloured up beautifully) and Fly by Jessica.
    all gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin