beautiful card

Flying by to say "Hi"

6:52 AM

Sybil here ready to say "Hi" to all of you and to welcome the month of August!  I made a card with this gorgeous Jessica stamp design by Olga. I've used the digi image for my card but you can also find this adorable stamp in rubber through C.C.designs, which is very exciting.

In August gardens are in full bloom, and we all know that we have butterflies and fairies to thank for that. (wink, wink!)  Flying over gardens they distribute love and fairy dust with each flutter of their wings,  doing so in the dark of the night all the flowers and insects clap to their delight!

The background paper is from Websters Pages, which is a favorite paper line of mine. I used copic markers to color the image, and foam squares to pop it up from t the die cut adding dimension.  I added paper, satin and acrylic flowers, heart trim and some diamond stickles here and there to bring the right amount of sparkle to the card.
  I hope you enjoy my card and who knows, some evening you may spy Jessica flitting about in your garden spreading love to the last days of summer. 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a beautiful card Sybil, I love fairies and your explanation was lovely, I like the little added touches to your card, the fairy and the frog and the sentiment "p.s. I love you" it made it all so gorgeous. You colored Jessica in such a way that she looked like a fairy at night, very sparkly and cute. I love this card.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jan, I truly appreciate it! I so enjoy coloring these beautiful stamps, they are so beautiful. Take care and thank you sincerely for your kind words! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a gorgeous card Sybil! Love it=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so so pretty.
    I love the soft colours and now I know she was coloured with Copics ;)
    Love your little stories that go with your cards, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin