beautiful card

Guest designer Amador

9:00 AM

Hello friends! Today we are so excited to introduce you our guest designer Amador! He is a very talented man with extra wonderful sense of style!

"As for me I live in Las Vegas and craft as much as I can. I have been crafting since I was young and it started with painting and sketching. I now love to create mini albums and tags but I especially like to alter wooden pieces. I love to create shabby chic and vintage inspired creations. My favorite season is Christmas and I love to creat my own ornaments for my Christmas tree.

I wanted to make a friendship card with the little garden girl caring for the beautiful tulips in her community garden. The Fairy Rhymes designer paper reminded me of the reclaimed wood used in community gardens. Her garden hat has a second flower to show some a fuller and more dimensional flower. The texture if the hat was created by applying Copic colorless blender with a textured paper towel over the colored image.

Here is the list of stuff I used:
Copics: 
Dress/bow/hatband: B000, B00, B02, BG01
Watering can: G40, G43. G02
Flower: Y00, Y04, Y06, Y08, RV92, RV21, R23, R20
Hat/shoes: E00, E30, E35, E13, E25, and colorless blender liquid.
Skin: E000, E000, E11, R20,
Hair: E50, E25, E21

In his card Amador used new released Watering plants Ivy stamp from LBBS



Gate: Spring Cottage Cricut cartridge
Flowers: Wild Orchid purple Tulips
The tulips are handmade
All papers are Recollections from Michael's
Designer paper: from Prima Fairy Rhymes
Stamp: Inkadinkado expressions
Stamped with Royal purple Stazon ink
Distressing: Tim Holtz Walnut stain distress ink"

Thank you very much Amador! Your card is just stunning!
Guys go ahead and check out Amador's YouTube channel  where he shares more beautiful projects!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love this card....the image is adorable, and tulips are my favorite, great job! :) ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card.
    I love the way you coloured up her textured hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Armador, you are so immensely talented my friend! The coloring is perfection and the flowers and the picket fence are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin