cute girl stamp

Guest designer Cynthia and her gorgeous project

7:51 AM

Hello friends! You're welcome in August! Don't forget to check our DT call opened international=)
Today we would like to introduce you our guest designer Cynthia! She is a very talented young lady and we're happy to have her as our guest designer!


"My name is Cynthia Vasquez, I am a SAHM of 4 beautiful children. I live in a small west Texas town surrounded by farmland and oil. I love to craft but card making and scrapping are my fave. I have only been card making for 9 months but scrapping for a couple of years now.
In her project Cynthia used  Crafting Miss Lilly  digi stamp

This layout was inspired by miss Lily crafting. I used a picture of my 10 yr old daughter Daniella. Here is  a picture of the copic colors I used which were e11,r20, e00, for skin tone. I used e37,e57,and e35, for the hair color. 

I paper pieced her outfit using American Girl paper. I also used Echo Park Sweet girl for the layout.  

 

We would love to thank you Cynthia for this amazing layout! Your coloring and paper piecing is gorgeous! Friends go ahead and share Cynthia some love and visit her channel and blog! Thank you=)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This layout is beautiful! Love all the colors, and the image is just perfect!! I also love the picture of Cindy....she's so sweet, nice to see her smiling face! ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cynthia, this layout is wonderful, so colorful and bright, I love the pics of your beautiful family, this image is perfect for this LO, nice project.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet layout. Your daughter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin