burlap card

Guest designer Debbie

9:00 AM

Hello guys! Happy Tuesday!
Today we would like to share with you a wonderful card created by our guest designer Debbie!
Here she used Miss Lilly tea cup digital stamp.

"5 1/2 x 5 I/2 inch card.

I used Prima Lyric paper. I colored her with copic markers. 
I cut out the burlap paper with spellbinders picot edge circles. 
Handmade crochet doily, sizzix leaf branch die, small roses from my stash, large handmade rose which I brushed the petals with white paint. 
Green ribbon with bow on top of card."


Please feel free to leave a comment and to check Debbie's YouTube channel.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Super beautiful card and I love the burlap it is a nice touch. I have been trying to get this paper pad in my area but it is always sold out but my sweet SIL found it for me in her state. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable.
    I love the softness of the colours against the texture of the burlap
    So very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie your card is precious! Tfs! -Christine.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin