Inspiration

Happy Birthday & Flutter By

9:02 AM

Hi everyone has your summer stayeds fun & busy I sure hope so thats what makes it summer. I brought my daughter to the fair yesterday and it was so much fun. Anywho I have 2 cards to share with you today Hope you like them.

My 1st card is using Birthday Jessica Rubber stamp on an A2 cardbase using Bazzill cardstock in "Watermelon Sensation"
My patterened paper is Pink Paislee "Secret Crush" I used the Martha Stewart Circle Doily Punch System for the doily out of my patterned paper. My sentiment is also on the patterned paper using SSS "Cupcake Party for the Happy Birthday & Andrew K designs for the Sister. I heat embossed it using Martha Stewart Pnk Glitter embossing powder, then punched it out with Stampin Up XL Decorative Label punch. The bling flourish is from Recollections. I layered pink & white Prima flowers together and attached them with a pink pearl brad and went over the petals with a clear glitter pen. I also used some mini white rosette trim.
         For the inside I kept it fairly simple.


I layered the patterned paper and used the other half of the doily punched piece. For my sentiment piece I used a sentiment from Scrappy Moms "Everyday Greetings" in Versafine Onyx Black ink, the hearts are from SSS "Pillow Talk" in SU Melon Mambo. Lastly I used EK Success notebook edge border punch. The person that asked me to make this card told me they wanted pink pink pink everywhere lol hope its enough pink for them. My Copic Colors will be at end of post.

My second card I made for fun using Miss Lilly with Hoop Net Digi imageon a 5 1/2x 5 1/2 card with PTI Rustic White cardstock. When I first saw this image I new wanted to have tons of butterflies.

The patterned paper is from Prima "Divine" I also used the paper for some of my butterfly dies and punches. my large butterfly is a die from Cheery Lynn designs "Small Lace Faerie Queen & Angel Wing". The other punches I used for these butterflies were EK Success "3in1 Butterfly", Martha Stewart "Royal Butterfly" & 3 butterfly punches. I also used a Prima wood veneer butterfly & a Studio Calico chipboard butterfly. I used a mix of clear glitter pen and stardust stickles on them. For the wood veneer one I used Black enamelk accents by Ranger, SU Primrose Petals ink and Pink Stickles. My sentiment is from Market Street Stamps"So Happy" in versafine Onyx Black ink on the patterned paper I then punched it out with a 1 1/2" circle punch by Recollections and added Glam Pink stickles to the butterfly stamp. Lastly for the front I added a green nylon butterfly.
     For the inside again I went much more simple.

I continued with the patterned paper. I stamped my sentiment in Versafine Black ink from MFT "Good Day" stamp set. I added a stitched butterfly sticker from American Crafts and then the TGF "Flutter By" stamp & die set in SU Pool Party ink. As I said lots of butterflies they are just such beautiful creatures.
Here are my copic colors I used on todays cards:


Birthday Jessica (Rubber)- Skin-E000,00,21/R20,30  Hair-YR20,Y21,Y35,YR24
Dress-R81,83,85 Leaves- YG 25,23,03  Also used pink Sakura Glaze pen, Stardust stickles, Pink Liquid pearls & glossy accents.


Miss Lilly w/ Hoop Net (Digi)- Skin-E000,00,21
Hair- W1,3,5,7,9 Leaves- YG03,05,06,07
Flowers-Y35,38/V12,15/RV55,09,66
Dress-RV55,09,66/ YG 05,07,09  Net-B0000,000,00,01
Also used Spica glitter pen in Pink, Purple & Yellow & Green Liquid Pearls

I really hope you enjoyed todays cards thanks for stopping by XOXO

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your cards Steph! Gorgeous as always=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say both cards are equally stunning.
    Beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin