BoBunny

Miss Lilly Cup of Tea cards

9:00 AM

It is Marla H. here for my DT day and I chose to use the adorable Miss Lily Cup of Tea for my two cards.  I used some beautiful BoBunny C'est LaVie Collection that was given to me by Lydia (Itripledogdareu) on Youtube in a RAK.  I used  a white 5 X 7 card base and added a couple of different pieces of the patterned paper to the base.   I then took a piece of vintage lace from my collection and added it to where the seam of the two papers is.   I colored up the adorable Miss Lily with my Copic markers.  I used YR00, E50 and E53 for the skin.  I used E89, E47 and E79 for the hair.  I used some Ditto glitter glue on her shoes and hair bow.  I also added some glossy accents to her eyes and the tea.

I cut out a small table with my Silhouette cutting machine and then I placed a Kaisercraft wooden tea cup on the table.   I used a sentiment from a Sweet and Sassy stamp set.


The second card for today was made using the same image.  I also used the very same paper pad.  I chose to use two different pieces of patterned paper again which I adhered to my 5 X 7 white cardstock base.  I used a beautiful vintage piece of heart trim from my stash where the seam of the papers was.  I then added a doily from my stash to the center of the card.  I colored up Miss Lily using my markers.  I used my ivory and dusty pink Promarker for the skin.  I used E11, E13, and E15 for her hair.  I used BG72 for the mug and added some glossy accents to the tea part.  I used R56 to color in her dress, bow, and shoes.  I then added some stickles to her shoes and bow.  I punched out a circle using my Fiskars circle punch on the patterned paper and stamped a sentiment from a Fiskar stamp set.  I then inked the edges of the circle with Tim Holtz aged mahogany distress ink and placed it on the doily.  I then took a couple of Studio Calico butterflies that I received in a RAK from NurseLarelle on YT.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Both of your cards are equally beautiful.
    I really like the wood veneer teacup so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin