copic coloring

Miss Lilly Sakura by Tracy :)

3:00 AM

Hello all my creative friends, Tracy here with you today, to share with you my last Design Team project.
Well with it being my last day, I thought I would go out with a bang and share two projects with you all :)

The first card I want to share with you is Miss Lilly Sakura.
I see this is a favourite among the DT's as we have all had a go with colouring her up :)
She is a cutie, thats for sure :)















I coloured her up with my Copic markers. You can check out my blog Tracy's Treasures tonight where I will share with you the colours I used if you are interested.
I paper pieced her dress and punched and formed some paper flowers for her hair and the corner of the card.


















When my daughter went to Toronto a few weeks ago, she went to China town and brought me back a few packages of these pretty bags.
So how could I not use Miss Lilly Sakura. She goes perfectly with them.
I also added a tag to the inside of the bag for a private message to the recipient of this card :)


















The inside of my card.
I like it to be as pretty as the outside.
I almost always use index (recipe) cards for the inside to write a little note inside the card. I also like to use a bit of leftover papers.














I have a bonus card for you as well :)
Olga has a couple of Free practice sheets that you can download and practice with, or to keep track of your favourite colour combinations you like to use.
As I was just about to fall asleep one night (as that is when most of my ideas come to me) I came up with another use for these cute girls.
I have 3 daughters and they like to give gifts to their aunt who they adore. So I thought of using Olga's girls on a card.
I coloured each girl up with similar hair colour to my daughters ;)














I just want to thank Olga for asking me to join her Design Team 6 months ago....has it really been 6 months ago?!
I have enjoyed colouring her sweet images, and getting to know the other ladies on the Design Team.
But no worries, you may see me pop in here and there.
As I am hoping to enter a few of the Little Blue Button Stamps monthly challenges :)

I hope you all have a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Tracy!Thank you very much for these amazing cards you have made! I hope you will get some rest from our DT and apply for the next term=)) It would be awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olga, it was my pleasure ;)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous cards - gorgeous designs and wonderful cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin