bling on card

Miss Lilly Tea Cup

5:13 AM

Hi LBBS fans hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I am back today to share this really sweet digi stamp Miss Lilly Tea Cup!  I also used this card for the LBBS challenge which is to use bling! So come and join in the fun for this month's challenge!!!



For this card I used patterned paper from my stash.  I coloured her in using my copics and used diamond stickles on her shoes and hair bow.  I added pearl trim, a butterfly and bling from my stash!!! The sentiment is from Stampin' Up called Swirls & Curls Verses.  Hope you like this card and go check out the LBBS shop!!!

Skin: E00, E000
Hair: YR20, YR21, YR23
Dress: G12, G21, G24
Tea Cup: R21, R22
Tea: E33, E34
Eyes: B02

Thank you for stoppping by
Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful card Leigh :)
    You coloured her up beautifully and I love the sparkle you added.
    Such soft pretty colours

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin