20 % off sale

My helping hand big sale *CLOSED*

1:23 AM

Hello our dear friends!
Each and every of you can be a helping hand!
I decided to make this sale to help my friend who's 2-years daughter is very very sick .
Recently they made a lot of tests and MRI in Belorussia and found out that a little one has a lymphoma in her brain. Now they gather money for chemotherapy.
Here is her picture and link to her group in Ukraine.


  So I'm trying to help them. This girl (mother of 2-years old cutie) was my friend last 23 years (almost all my life) - we lived next to each other and studied in the same class.
So all the money which I will receive during this big sale I ill give her.
 



RULES:
 Big sale goes August 14th - August 29th.
Go to our store - http://lbbstamps.com 
To get 20% off for everything we have in the store just add designs to the cart and while checking out put code 20OFF in "Enter Coupon" field


 
 

Thank you and have fun!
Olga

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi hun. Im trying to check out but dont see where to put the code?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi=) just replied. sorry it took me too long=)

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin