Copics

Some fun cards

4:07 AM

Hello ladies it is Marla H. (craftymarla.blogspot.com) and Marla H. on YouTube here for my DT day.  I chose to use Watering plants Ivy for my first card.  This is an adorable summer time image and so fun to color.    I chose a white 5 X 7 card stock base.  I then added a piece of Pink Paislee pattern paper from the Spring Jubilee line that I got in a RAK to the base of the card.  I then adhered a Webster's Pages journaling card to the top left hand corner of the patterned paper.  I used my Grassy Edges My Favorite Things die to cut out some green card stock and adhere to the bottom of the card.  I cut out the Greeting Farm fence die with some dark brown card stock and added it in between the two layers of grass die cuts.  I colored the adorable Ivy with my markers, the list will be below the photo. I added waterfall stickles to the water drops.  I also added Spiced Marmalade stickles to her hair bow and flower on her hat. I used a technique on her hat to give it added texture that I learned from Amadoreros on YouTube.  It is to use some Copic blender refill or alcohol blending solution on a piece of paper towel and just dab it on the colored hat.  I really like the way it gives it more of a straw like texture.   I then added 3 small flowers that I purchased online in the bottom right hand corner of the card.

  Markers Used:
skin= Ivory and Satin promarker
hair = Y02, Y04, Y11
dress, bow and hat band= YR02, YR61
shoes= E59, E47
hat = E21 and E31
water can= Metallic silver sharpie

I used a white 5 X 7 card stock base.  I added a piece of patterned paper from My Minds Eye dwell to the card front.  I then cut out a banner of another piece of paper from the same collection and adhered it to the bottom of the card. I then glued on a Prima Lyric wood button to the banner.  I glued a Webster's page journaling spot card to the right hand side of the card with another journaling spot from Echo Park tucked in behind that.  I die cut the Well Worn Greetings My Favorite Thing die from another piece of the My Minds Eye "Dwell" patterned paper.  I took the Love Sentiments2 from Little Blue Button Stamps and die cut the sentiment with another one of the Well Worn Greetings die from My Favorite Things.  I inked the edges of the sentiment with peeled paint distress ink and glued to the other label die.  I colored up the adorable jar of hearts image with my markers.  The colors will be listed below the photo and then I added some frosted lace stickles to her belt and hair bow.  I added peeled paint distress stickles to the heart in her hair.  I then added some glossy accents to the jar to make it look more realistic.  Thanks for looking


Markers used:
skin = blush, ivory and Satin promakers
hair = E11, E13 and E15
dress = R22 and YG45

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Both cards are stunning Marla:)
    Miss Lilly with jar of Hearts is one of my favourite images and you coloured her up beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin