Inspiration

Steampunk Jessica with Tracy :)

10:05 PM

Hi everyone, Tracy here with you today.
As soon as I had seen Steampunk Jessica, I fell in love.
I love the steampunk theme.
If you scroll down you can see that both Amelia and Dawn have both used this image and so beautifully done.
See everyone loves this image :)

Today I am sharing with you a tag I created.
I came up with this idea a few years ago and even hosted a swap. One of my YouTube followers calls them Tracy's Tags...I kind of like that name ;)
To learn more about this tag you can check out my video.





























Here is a closer look at our stunning Steampunk Jessica.
You outdid yourself with this image Olga, I totally love her.
I coloured her up with my trusty Copic markers. If you want to see the colours I used click onto my blog post where I posted them.
I have used the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante collection. It is one of my favourites and it is running low :)




























The neat thing about my tag is it fits into a window envelope :)
You get two projects in one :)




























I hope you all had a very creative day and I hope you enjoyed my project I shared with you :)

Tracy :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. stunning Tracy. Just love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous Tracy! Thank you for your compliment about this digi=)) Love your coloring and this tag is so cool!! tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Olga :)
      How can I not compliment your images, they are just so sweet :)

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful, wonderful colouring and fabulous image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karon, you are always so sweet with your compliments for me :)

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin