Inspiration

Steampunk Jessica

12:30 AM

Hi all, Dawn here for another of inspiration card with the latest releases from Olga.... Using Steampunk Jessica


I printed Steampunk Jessica and coloured with Copics.  I made a Steampunk background with a Spellbinders M-bossibility folder.  I stuck some aluminum foil to card before I embossed it.  I then added layers of Distress stains, Alcohol inks and paint.  I added a black die cut doily from Couture Creations, some netting and paper flowers.  At this stage I haven't added a sentiment but may do so later.   I was really pleased with my background and it is just perfect to highlight Steampunk Jessica.

Don't forget our new challenge starts soon.  Come back on the 10th to find out all about it.

Plus we are on the lookout for new DT members.... see our Design team callout here

Cheers
Dawn
for Little Blue Button Stamps

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Dawn! Love it though I'm not such a steam punk=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job, Dawn! The background and images are so lovely together! What a FUN and COOL card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is beautiful.
    That background is stunning Love all the texture to it.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin