Inspiration

All Dolled Up!

6:00 AM

Hey everyone Sybil here, I can't believe we're already in the middle of September. Whew, my head is spinning over how fast time flies! Well I am here to share with you my latest card that I made using a lovely "Rag Doll Sweetheart" rubber stamp.  I colored the image with my copic and glitter markers. The papers I used are from the MME "The Sweetest Thing" 6x6 pad.
 I used two Spellbinder dies for the rectangle and the flourish; and I cut the flourish in two pieces and tucked them under the rectangle. To finish the card I added lovely flowers, pearl bling and a the wood veneer greeting which I glittered with diamond stickles.


Now this little beauty is all dolled up and ready for a night on the town. Everyone take care until next time!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Beautiful card Sybil, love those ragdoll images! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jamie, you are so sweet and I too love these rag doll images! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sybil!! You're amazing as always=))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you Olga, your lovely images are so wonderful to create with! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin