digital stamp

Another card from guest designer Jamie

9:15 AM

Hello friends! Today we would like to share with you second project from our guest designer Jamie. Her first project you can find here.
As for me so I adore Jamie's coloring! She colors so amazing isn't she?




I used the cute digi image "Rag Doll Sweetheart Sitting" by Little Blue Button to create my card. The base of the card is from the box of corrugated cards from Recollections. For the image I colored her hair and skin with Copic markers - Hair E99, E97, E95 Skin E11, E00, E000.


The dress I colored with Tim Holtz Distress marker in Spun Sugar and for the black on her boots and Knee highs I used water color pencils in Black. I also thought it would be cute to add glitter to the inside of her skirt. The paper line used is the Almanac collection by Prima. I distressed all the edges and added distress ink in Vintage Photo as well. 


Added some finishing touches with lace trims, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and don't forget the bling! I had so much fun creating with Olga's digi image Rag Doll Sweetheart Sitting! This image inspired me to mix pretty with a touch of grunge.


YouTube: ScrappinStampers -http://www.youtube.com/user/ScrappinStampers
Not 2 Shabby - http://www.zibbet.com/Not2Shabbyshop/section/little-blue-button

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh wow, what a gorgeous card and such a beautiful image too, she is so pretty! I love the whole layout of this card.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely card Jamie, you do such beautiful work on all your projects!
    Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lovely card Jamie, you do such beautiful work on all your projects!
    Sybil

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin