beautiful card

Another project from guest designer Daniela

9:00 AM

Hello friends! So here we go - almost at the end of the month! September flew so fast!
Today we would love to share with you another beautiful project from our guest designer Daniela!
Her first project you can find HERE
"I started with a pre made card base and layered a sheet from Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes on it. I used a knock out punch on the green paper which is from Amy Tangerine, Ready Set Go. On top of that I added some self adhesive lace and some WOC flowers. I used the Ragdoll Sweetheart big sweater and glued her on a piece of First Edition Paper, Isabelle.




I colored the Ragdoll Sweetheart big sweater with my spectrum noir markers:

skin - TN2, TN1, EB1
hair - EB5, TN7, TN5
sweater - TB2, TB1
dress - HB3, HB1
tights - PP1, PL1
shoes - IG8


The sentiment I used is from Amy R, Be Happy Sentiments."

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin