beautiful card

Be Yourself with Ragdoll Sweetheart

9:00 AM

Hi Friends! I've got news... I made the Little Blue Button Stamps Design Team. YAY!!!

I am Beckie of Just B CreativeCrazy. I am super excited to be here on the blog today. This is my first post as a Little Blue Button Stamp Design Team Member.

I think the images are super cute and there's a great challenge you can join.Who could ask for more?  

I guess Sybil, and I were thinking alike, because I used the NEWLY released Ragdoll Sweetheart image,too!

She's adorable, and I've had a blast coloring her. She's part of September's Releases available in the store now.

Then... coming this weekend we're going to hop to introduce the new DT and the new DIGI stamp line. Whoo hoo!!! Yes, I said DIGI. LBBS are now available in rubber and digitally!! EXCITING, I know!

So be sure to come back and check out all the inspiration along the hop.

Now for my card....

Little Blue Button Stamps ~ Ragdoll Sweetheart HERE


Thanks for stopping by. Can't wait to see you again.  Don't forget to grab your copy of this adorable girl!  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Congrats and welcome to the LBBS design team Beckie! Your card is so sweet and you are so right, this image just begged for us to color and create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Beckie! It is super cute! These ragdoll images are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beckie your card is absolutely adorable! You're welcome to our team=))) xx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin