Guest Designers

Guest designer Cindy

9:00 AM

Hello friends! Today we would love to introduce you once again our guest designer Cindy. You have already seen her projects which she made as our guest designer.
Cindy's projects you can find here.

"For this month I decided to go Halloween lol being that this is my fav holiday. 



I colored her using my copics. 
For her skin tone I used e11, e00, and r20. For her hair I used yg03, e37, and e35. 


I paper pieced her dress using Echo parks Chillingsworth Manor paper collection. Her shoes, gloves and stockings are rv69, and 100. I also glossy accented her eyes and stickled her dress. I hope you enjoy and Happy Hauntings"

Please do not forget to leave some comments and to visit Cindy's YouTube channel to see more of her gorgeous projects!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin