cute girl stamp

Guest designer Jamie

9:00 AM


Hello dear friends! Well...autumn is here and it's not bad! Soon weather will be a little bit colder and it will be easier to live and to craft.
Today we would love to introduce you our guest designer Jamie. Most of all know Jamie very well because she's an owner of Not2Shabby shop on Zibbet!
Jamie was so sweet and created a projects for us using our new released digital stamps.

"Hi friends! I am married to a wonderful and supportive husband Johnny and we have our two pups an American Bulldog and our little girl the Shar Pei who bring us much joy. We are currently living in North Carolina enjoying the beaches, but plan on moving back home to Illinois to be close to my family.

I fell in love with art in grade school, throughout the years I have dabbled in several hobbies such as candle making, ceramics, scrapbooking, and soap making because I love to be creative! I also enjoy making handmade cards and tags although I am broadening my horizons and starting to alter items as well.

I split my spare time in half crafting and running my shop Not 2 Shabby, which I proudly carry Olga's rubber stamps Little Blue Button! I do not consider crafting a job it's fun and all play time for me!



I used the adorable digi image Rag Doll Sweetheart Big Sweater from Little Blue Button Stamps. Colored the image with Copic Markers - Hair E37, E33, E11 Skin E11, E00, E000 Pink Sweater & Leggings RV13, R12.
Paper Collection used Romance Novel by Prima.
I embellished the tag with lace trims and flat back pearls, a shabby rosette and two paper roses.
I created the sentiment using stickers topping it off with glossy Accents by Ranger.


YouTube: ScrappinStampers -http://www.youtube.com/user/ScrappinStampers
Not 2 Shabby - http://www.zibbet.com/Not2Shabbyshop/section/little-blue-button



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous tag Jamie, all the trims and embellies are beautiful as is your coloring! Hugs, Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jamie your card is amazing xx wow love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. always a pleasure to see.....good job Jamie
    hugs milissa d
    defuscodesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin