Digital Stamps Miss Lilly

Last wedding project from Jamie

11:31 PM

Hello friends! You're welcome to the last days of September! Today we would love to share with you a beautiful card from our guest designer Jamie.

I colored the sweet image Miss Lilly Bride using copic markers. For her skin I used E000, E00 and E11 and for her hair E99, E97 and E95. I used a gray colored pencil to outline her dress and blended it out with Gamsol. The paper collection I choose was the Breeze Collection from MME. I also added three mulberry paper flowers from WOC. I love this image because you can use her as a bride or a flower girl for your projects!

go ahead and check another Jamie's projects:






Thank you Jamie for being such an inspiration this month and always! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin